Monday, May 21, 2007

School is almost out for summer....


Well, this is our last week of school here. Tomorrow Connor has his little talent show which I will record and post asap. So be sure to tune back in for that! I can't believe he is doing that! He would have never have done that at the beginning of the year. He is my child who has to warm up to people and a situation. So I am anxious to see how tomorrow goes. It will be fun!

Thursday is my last day to run errands without having my boys tag along. You know how that can be. Camden goes to prek3 on tuesdays and thursdays and is with me the rest of the time. So thursday is the last day since it is time for summer vacation.

I have our whole next month planned out pretty much. Connor just finished baseball. He will go to his first golf camp next week. It is for 4 days and an hour 1/2 in the mornings. Then we are going on vacation from June 1st - June 7th. I will journal about our vacation in a few days. After we return from vacation the boys will be doing a 2 week power house swimming lessons. It will be everyday for 30 minutes for two weeks. They have been loving swimming lessons so we felt like this would be good to do for two weeks in June. We thought it would strengthen their swimming as well. Our friends Cathy and Mary Brantley are coming for two days too. Then the last weekend in June, I believe Crystal, Noah, and Eli are coming to visit. So that will be fun for us all. I will have to update you later on July and August. I am feeling good about having things planned for the next month. I mean,my boys have to have things to do. They are boys and that means rowdy!

No comments: